General Instructions and Information for Conference Speakers
• If possible, please prepare your PowerPoint file in a 16:9 size (setting is under Page Setup in Powerpoint). This will help to ensure proper display of your slide content.
• Provide your talk file on a USB/thumb drive in two file formats, as both a Powerpoint file and a PDF file.
• Locate an organizer or one of your session chairs at the conference before your session date and time so that we can assist you in loading/testing your talk file on the presentation laptop. We ask that speakers load talks before or after session hours or during breaks/lunch at least one day prior to the date of talk.
• Please verify your presentation date/time in the conference program (available in print, on conference web site PROGRAM page and mobile app).
• Speakers must bring their presentations to the conference on a USB or portable drive in two file formats (1) PowerPoint and (2) PDF.
Any questions or problems? Email conference organizer Julie Tillman at email@example.com.