Important information about ORAL PRESENTATIONS
- In order to be considered for an oral presentation, abstract must be received by 1 June 2017.
- Authors of abstracts selected for an oral presentation will be notified in mid-June (near 15 June); Those who accept an invitation to present an oral presentation must be registered for the conference and payment received by 30 June; If not received by this date, the invitation will be offered to another person.
- Abstracts not selected for an oral presentation will be assigned as Poster + 1-Minute Preview (see presentation description on POSTERS page).
• Session speakers will be allotted 13 minutes to speak followed by a 2 minute question and answer period.
• Speakers must bring their presentations to the conference on a USB or portable drive in two file formats (1) PowerPoint and (2) PDF.
Any questions or problems? Email conference organizer Julie Tillman at email@example.com.