The 12th Trienial International Society for Seed Science Organizing Committee invites you to attend the 2017 meeting being held in Monterey, California USA on 10-14 September.
|Early Registration||$950 USD
($900 for ISSS members)
|3 March — 14 July 2017|
|Regular Registration||$1250 USD
($1200 for ISSS members)
|15 July — 15 August 2017|
|Student or Post-Doc Registration
(Ph.D. must have been received within the past 6 years to qualify for conference Post-Doc rate)
($700 for ISSS members)
|Now through 15 August 2017|
➢ One RST credit is available to conference attendees. Please inquire at conference check-in desk about receiving credit.
Registration and Fee Payment
Each participant must register online via this web site. Based upon your payment method (credit card or check, or Univ of Calif. account number), please select the appropriate registration form below:
*Please use Form A if you are UC Faculty, Staff, or Student paying by credit card or check.Registration will not be final until we receive both (1) ONLINE REGISTRATION and (2) PAYMENT
Important: After successful registration online form submission, registrants will receive an automatically-generated confirmation email message from the address firstname.lastname@example.org. Contact conference organizer Julie Tillman at email@example.com if you do not receive a confirmation email message.
• Each participant must register individually.
• Payment must be received by the early-bird deadline date indicated above (14 July 2017) in order to receive the specified discounts; Otherwise full registration fee will be charged.
• Registration fees include access to the scientific sessions including the keynote lecture, provided lunches and coffee breaks, poster sessions, in-conference tours and Seed Industry Events (off-site) on Wednesday (13 September), the Opening Welcome Reception and Evening Banquet Dinner.
• Only registered conference participants may attend daytime meeting sessions and events. Accompanying persons that paid/registered for specific social events may attend those activities. Accompanying person attendance to scientific sessions, poster sessions, breaks or conference lunches cannot be accommodated.
• In order to register as a post-doc or student and receive the discounted registration fee ($750), proof of current status needs to be submitted when registering online. Proof of post-doc or student status consists providing us a university-issued email address (via the online registration form). PhD must have been received within the past 6 years in order to qualify for post-doc registration rate.
• The registration fees do not include hotel accommodations and all meals. Accommodations will need to be procured separately. Conference organizers have hotel rooms held/blocked for availability, but attendees will need to call hotels directly to reserve hotel rooms and submit payment information. Visit our Hotel Information web page for blocked hotel information; And our About Monterey web page for restaurants, activities and other local information.
• Participants are advised to procure their own travel insurance as the organizing Committee cannot assume responsibility for personal accidents, sickness, theft or property damage.
Still have questions about registration? Contact conference organizer Julie Tillman at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Cancellation requests received via email 60 days or more before conference start date (on or before 12 July 2017): Reimbursement of registration fee paid less $150 USD administrative fee.
- No refunds are available for cancellation requests received less than 60 days before conference start date (on or after 13 July 2017).
- Registration substitution or transfer requests may be submitted up to 30 days (on or before 11 August 2017) before conference start date.
In the unlikely event that this program is canceled or postponed due to insufficient enrollments or unforeseen circumstances, the Seed Biotechnology Center will fully refund registration fees but cannot be held responsible for any other expenses, including cancellation or change charges assessed by airlines, hotels, travel agencies, or other organizations.
This document is password protected. Email Julie email@example.com to obtain password.