Dear participants of the 12th Triennial Conference of the International Society for Seed Science,

With this message I would like to invite you to make a contribution to a Special Issue of Seed Science Research, associated with this international meeting. We have done this several times before and these Special Issues are usually cited well. Our Impact Factor for 2016 is 1.841.

A contribution is a full- or short review, a research paper, short communication or technical update.

Seed Science Research
I would particularly encourage the plenary and invited speakers to submit a Short Review related to the topic of their talk. A Short Review consists of a concise update of the research field of the speaker with emphasis on recent developments. The Short Review consists of approximately 10 pages (double-spaced, Arial 11 font), including 1 or 2 figures.

All contributions will be subject to regular peer review. Deadline for submission is October 31st, 2017 but sooner would be much appreciated.

Please submit your manuscript online (https://www.cambridge.org/core/journals/seed-science-research) to the SSR Editorial Manager.

If you need more information, don’t hesitate to contact me at henk.hilhorst@wur.nl.

Looking forward to seeing your contributions

Kind regards

Henk Hilhorst
Editor-in-Chief Seed Science Research

Invitation to contribute to SSR Special Issue